List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Mello Date:May 18 1999 6:09pm
Subject:Re: Activestate Perl, DBD-mysql and ASP
View as plain text
Hi Navarro,

Where did you get this pack ? Is it for UNIX or Win32 ? Try:
http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/index.html#drivers

[]'s
Mello

----------
> From: Antonio Navarro Navarro <hostmaster@stripped>
> To: win32@stripped
> Subject: Activestate Perl, DBD-mysql and ASP
> Date: Terga-feira, 18 de Maio de 1999 14:54
>
> Hello !
>
> I have installed the latest release of Activestate Perl in a Windows NT
machine. Also installed DBI using ppm, but I am unable to install
DBD-mysql.

> Where could I find detailed instructions about doing it ? I have
downloaded the files (the DBD-mysql.ppd and x86\DBD-mysql.tar.gz) and after
executing 'ppm install DBD-mysql' ppm shows an error message : "Error
installing package 'DBD-mysql': Could not locate a PPD file for the package
DBD-mysql".