List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Navarro Navarro Date:May 18 1999 5:54pm
Subject:Activestate Perl, DBD-mysql and ASP
View as plain text
Hello !

I have installed the latest release of Activestate Perl in a Windows NT machine. Also
installed DBI using ppm, but I am unable to install DBD-mysql.

Where could I find detailed instructions about doing it ? I have downloaded the files (the
DBD-mysql.ppd and x86\DBD-mysql.tar.gz) and after executing 'ppm install DBD-mysql' ppm
shows an error message : "Error installing package 'DBD-mysql': Could not locate a PPD
file for the package DBD-mysql".

I also want to use MySQL from ASP without using ODBC. s this possible ?

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Antonio Navarro Navarro
BemarNet Management
http://www.bemarnet.es
hostmaster@stripped
Tel. +34-96-1656644
Fax. +34-96-1656514
Thread
Activestate Perl, DBD-mysql and ASPAntonio Navarro Navarro18 May
Re: Activestate Perl, DBD-mysql and ASPClaudio Mello18 May