List:MySQL on Win32« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:November 16 2002 7:30am
Subject:Re: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command Parameters
View as plain text
I don't understand the real problem. Having more than one choice is a
bad thing? Code it and let the people decide what they want to use.
That *IS* why MySQL exists, to offer an alternative.....

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 02:11 PM, Public Folder: MySQL wrote:

>>> You can access only the registry keys under
>>> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings.
>

> I never use the built in Getsetting and savesetting functions, they
> limited to the HKCU tree.
>
> I always use API functions to write to the registry where I wish.
>
> Kevin

Symbolic LinksRay C. King2 Apr
Re: Symbolic LinksDanny Katcher2 Apr
  • Re: Symbolic LinksJim Michaels3 Apr
    • RE: Symbolic LinksRay C. King3 Apr
RE: Symbolic LinksGlenn F. Henriksen3 Apr
  • Re: Symbolic LinksRalph Mason3 Apr
RE: Symbolic LinksDanny Katcher3 Apr
RE: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersJoseph D. Wagner15 Nov
RE: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersMySQL15 Nov
  • RE: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersJoseph D. Wagner15 Nov
    • Re: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersGelu Gogancea15 Nov
      • RE: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersJoseph D. Wagner16 Nov
RE: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersPublic Folder: MySQL15 Nov
  • Re: Offer to Help MySQL Win32 Port -- Passing Command ParametersPeter Carter16 Nov