I am testing Mysql on a Win95 platform to compare with Suse-Linux. I should
first tell you that I'am not a computer specialist.
I found with the recently installed newest Mysql version the following
problem on Win95: I imported several databases from the Linux Platform,
which have been created there and work well. Some I can read on Win95 with
Mysql, but the attached one (pos.*) creates the following error message
2013, after a 'debug - test signal' window has appeared and was clicked on:
MYSQLD verursachte einen Fehler durch eine
in Modul MYSQLD.EXE bei 014f:00402bb2.
EAX=007254d4 CS=014f EIP=00402bb2 EFLGS=00010212
EBX=81730de0 SS=0157 ESP=0137f4d0 EBP=0137f8a0
ECX=00831a98 DS=0157 ESI=00000048 FS=12af
EDX=00000000 ES=0157 EDI=004911a0 GS=0000
Bytes bei CS:EIP:
89 4a 20 8b 95 cc fe ff ff 8b 02 c7 40 18 00 00
00000000 00000000 00000000 00000002 00722040 0137f4fc 004252d2 00000006
00000070 00000000 007257dd 00000003 00000004 00000000 00000000 00000076
This happens already with the command 'desc pos;'.
I have checked the thing several times by copying back and forth to/from
It would be nice, if you had a solution for the problem.
I send in a second mail the pos.ism file.
PS: As the mail was too large I have now only attached the *.frm file;
the others may be made available for you: siye 600 and 900k.
University Courses at Svalbard
Universitetsstudiene paa Svalbard