List:Rhein-Neckar MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Meghan Gill Date:September 17 2010 3:24pm
Subject:MongoDB Events in Germany in October
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

I thought that you might be interested in a few upcoming events in
Germany about MongoDB. MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable,
high-performance, open source, document-oriented database. MongoDB
bridges the gap between key-value stores (which are fast and highly
scalable) and traditional RDBMS systems (which provide rich queries
and deep functionality).

MongoBerlin is a large, full-day, multi-track conference in Berlin on
Monday, October 4th:
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongoberlin2010

MongoHamburg is a free meetup at Jimdo's offices on the evening of
Tuesday, October 5th. Registration is full, but we are tryingto expand
the capacity so you should consider adding yourself to the waitlist:
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongohamburg2010

MongoMunich is a mini MongoDB conference in Munich on the afternoon of
Wednesday, October 6th:
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongomunich2010

Would be great to see you some of you there. Several of the developers
from 10gen (the company that started the MongoDB project) will be in
Germany to present.

Thanks,
Meghan

--