List:Malta MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicklas Westerlund Date:January 28 2009 3:48pm
Subject:Fwd: [mysql-296] remote meeting capabilities (Next meeting tomorrow, Thu 29th of January 7pm)
View as plain text
We will begin at 7pm as usual, to let people commute from work and
maybe get something to eat first.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me, my phonenumber is
listed below, please call my cell directly.
(Of course we'll be at our usual location, but if you happen to be
abroad and still wish to join, the information below would be of
interest to you)

Nick.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Nicklas Westerlund <westerlund@stripped>
> Date: 28 January 2009 16:26:15 GMT+01:00
> To: mysql-296-announce@stripped
> Subject: [mysql-296] remote meeting capabilities
>
> If you wish to participate remotely, please let me know so that I
> can send out an invite right before the meeting starts. The best way
> of doing so is by emailing me (reply to this mail works fine) or
> adding me on yahoo: pythianwesterlund (msn works too: westerlund@stripped
> ).
>
> Looking forward to this our first semi-local semi-remote meeting! :-)
>

> --
> This message was sent by Nicklas Westerlund (westerlund@stripped)
> from Malta MySQL Meetup Group.
> To learn more about Nicklas Westerlund, visit his/her member profile
>
> Meetup Support: support@stripped
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

Nicklas Westerlund
Senior Database Administrator
The Pythian Group (EMEA)

+1 (613) 565-8696 ext. 251
+356 79800423
westerlund@stripped

Thread
Fwd: [mysql-296] remote meeting capabilities (Next meeting tomorrow, Thu 29th of January 7pm)Nicklas Westerlund28 Jan