List:Malta MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nicklas Westerlund Date:August 21 2008 12:07pm
Subject:Who is subscribed to this list? (+ reminder)
View as plain text
I'd like to remind everyone that the next meeting is on the 28th.
We've found a location, we'll be having the meeting in Ta' Xbiex.

If anyone wants to prepare a presentation, that would be appreciated.
I have since last meeting got 2 more people that has shown interest,
and I will put up a new blog post tonight or tomorrow to further
remind everyone and market this a bit more.

Thanks for the last time,
Nick.

Nicklas Westerlund
Senior Database Administrator
The Pythian Group (EMEA)

+1 (613) 565-8696 ext. 251
+356 79800423
westerlund@stripped

Thread
Who is subscribed to this list? (+ reminder)Nicklas Westerlund21 Aug