List:Houston MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 22 2006 5:11pm
Subject:The Houston MySQL Users Group February Meeting Details
View as plain text
Guys, I just updated the February meeting details with the following:

Marc Mojica will give a presentation about quickly creating PHP-based web
applications with Macromedia Dreamweaver. This presentation should be
highly interesting to new PHP developers that want to get started quickly,
and also to experienced developers that want to easen up the design/layout
development of a web application.

Joao Prado Maia will present about development with CVS, a revision
control system used by most of today.s open source projects. I.ll go over
the details of creating a CVS repository, importing modules and start
tracking changes to your files. If you are interested, feel free to start
reading "Open Source Development with CVS", a free book available online.

We will also have our usual Tips & Tricks session at the end of the
meeting, with good tips about interesting PHP components, MySQL tools,
Firefox extensions, AJAX/JavaScript libraries and other web development
related topics.

Remember to check our group website at http://houstonphp.org for more
details. The meeting location and driving directions (with a easy to
follow map) are available at the following URL:

   http://houstonphp.org/?page_id=4

If you are planning on joining us, please use the following URL to RSVP to
the meeting:

   http://mysql.meetup.com/37/events/4827293/

Hope to see you all in there!

--Joao
Organizer
Thread
The Houston MySQL Users Group February Meeting DetailsJoao Prado Maia22 Jan