List:Hamburg MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lenz Grimmer Date:February 12 2007 1:11pm
Subject:Mehr info über PBXT (Storage Engine)
View as plain text

Hi,

Paul bat mich, folgende Info an Euch weiterzuleiten...

Bye,
	LenZ
- --
 Lenz Grimmer <lenz@stripped>, Community Relations Manager, EMEA
 MySQL GmbH, http://www.mysql.de/, Radlkoferstr. 2, D-81373 München
 Geschäftsführer: Hans von Bell, Kaj Arnö - HRB München 162140
 Don't miss the MySQL Conference & Expo 2007: http://mysqlconf.com

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:28:37 +0100
From: Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@stripped>
To: Lenz Grimmer <lenz@stripped>
Subject: Posting for the Hamburg user group

Hi Lenz,

Could you please post the message below through the usual channels you use to
contact the Hamburg MySQL users.

I promised one of the guys at the last user group meeting that I would ask you
to do this. He told me he does not subscribe to any of the MySQL lists, but
would like to know when the binaries are available.

If you can't for technical reasons, thats OK.

Thanks!

Paul

- -----------------------------------
TITLE:

Binary distribution of the PBXT pluggable Storage Engine now available

- -----------------------------------
Hi All,

I have just posted the first binary distribution of the PrimeBase XT storage
engine for MySQL.

You can download the package from: http://www.primebase.com/xt

To install:

1. Unpack the .tar.gz package.

2. Start your MySQL server.

3. Execute: sudo ./install

The installer automatically determines the version of the server running and
installs the corresponding plug-in.

The package includes plug-ins for:

 - MySQL 5.1.14, 5.1.15 and 5.2.0 on,
 - Linux (32/64-bit) and Mac OS X (x86/PowerPC).

Further details can be found in the README:
http://www.primebase.com/xt/download/plugin-readme.txt

Best regards,

Paul

Paul McCullagh
SNAP Innovation GmbH
www.primebase.com/xt
pbxt.blogspot.com
sourceforge.net/projects/pbxt

PrimeBase XT (PBXT) is a transactional storage engine for MySQL which can be
loaded dynamically by the pluggable storage engine API of MySQL 5.1. It has been
designed for modern, web-based, high concurrency environments. Full MVCC
(multi-version concurrency control) support and a unique "write-once" strategy
make PBXT particularly effective under heavy update loads.
Thread
Mehr info über PBXT (Storage Engine)Lenz Grimmer12 Feb