List:Denmark MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Norman Bird Date:February 3 2009 3:21pm
Subject:Re: variable searching with FULLTEXT
View as plain text
thanks to everyone that suggest sphinx and helped with my question. I now
feel on better footing after getting some feedback from peers.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:27 AM, Haktan Bulut <HBU@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Norman,
> If you are willing to move the searching outside MySQL-space, you might
> look at:
> We use it at Fullrate with a PHP front-end to index/search in mail
> correspondence with our customers.
> Regards,
> Haktan

variable searching with FULLTEXTNorman Bird3 Feb
  • Re: variable searching with FULLTEXTEsben Damgaard3 Feb
    • SV: variable searching with FULLTEXTAllan Jacobsen3 Feb
  • RE: variable searching with FULLTEXTHaktan Bulut3 Feb
    • Re: variable searching with FULLTEXTNorman Bird3 Feb