List:Denmark MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Haktan Bulut Date:November 26 2008 11:54am
Subject:RE: Stored Procedures?
View as plain text
Hi,

I would advise to move the CDR mediation/rating to your host language; working with stored
procedures in MySQL is quite cumbersome which I tried in the early days of Fullrate, but
quickly decided to drop it due to the language itself, lack of good debugging facilities,
weird error messages, etc.

Of course, if your rating is a very basic formula, like duration * priceplan[B-number],
you might give it a try.

Best regards,
Haktan / CIO / Fullrate