List:Denmark MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Pedersen Date:July 10 2006 1:45pm
Subject:Re: meeting
View as plain text
Hi Jesper,

Jesper Laursen wrote:
> Den 10/07/2006 kl. 13.34 skrev bogomil.shopov@stripped:
>> Just a reminder for tomorrow 19.00 at Catro Pub:
> How many will be there? And is it just some beer and smalltalk, or have
> anybody something funny (and good) to say?

I believe we have at least 4 that have announced their intent to be
there. I don't have anything planned since this came about a bit out
of the blue. But if anyone has specific examples or things they'd
like to talk over, feel free to write me an off-list mail and I'll
do whatever I can to prepare.

Open-ended topic suggestions are of course welcome too.

Btw, my laptop is being repaired so I won't be able to demo/present
on one -- if you feel the need, please bring your own.

/ Carsten

> mvh
>   Jesper Laursen
> --Denmark MySQL Users Group Mailing List
> For list archives:
> To unsubscribe:

Check out the Certification Study Guide reviews:

Carsten Pedersen, Certification Manager

questionsbogomil.shopov4 Jul
RE: questionsBrian Robinson4 Jul
  • Re: questionsCarsten Pedersen4 Jul