MySQL AB is recruiting a full-time software support engineer for work in
Asia time zones. The successful applicant must be able to work 22:00 -
06:00 UTC and have:
* Excellent knowledge of the MySQL server and utilities.
* Experience managing MySQL in production settings.
* Desire to serve customers and solve their problems.
* English language ability, both spoken and written.
* Ability to work from home in a virtual company.
Ability to pass all levels of MySQL Certification is a must. A strong
knowledge of Linux, UNIX, PHP, C/C++, Perl and other computing
experience is very desirable.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered relative to nation of
residence. Candidates from any nation may apply. Please fill in our Job
can speed up the process by including your CV as plain text at the end
of the email message and not as an attachment.
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com
MySQL related blogs @ http://www.planetmysql.org/
|• Jobs at MySQL AB: Support Engineer||Arjen Lentz||8 Aug|