List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Morgan Tocker Date:September 15 2005 4:20am
Subject:Announcing LUG Vegas!
View as plain text
[ Off Topic perhaps: I mentioned something at the last MySQL meetup
about the Red Hat group being reborn (and I have some involvement), so
here's the announce - Morgan ]

Announcing LUG Vegas!

LUG Vegas  is an Linux User Group in Brisbane, Australia.  We offer
frequent meetups on the recent and upcoming Open Source Technologies -
presented by speakers in the industry.

LUG Vegas aims to compliment the thriving Linux-lineup in Brisbane
with venues easily accessible, and a short structured format.  LUG
Vegas is supported by Red Hat Asia Pacific.

Sound Interesting?
We're about to have our first meeting!

Our invited guest is Iain Gray Senior Director of Global Support
Services of Red Hat.  Iain will be talking about Red Hat support from
the inside.

When: Thursday September 22, 2005 7pm - 9pm
Where: QUT, Gardens Point - Room Z302 (Seats 60)

RSVP @ http://lugvegas.org/rsvp/