List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McArdle Date:August 4 2005 9:31am
Subject:Why are there so many dramas when people install/upgrade
View as plain text
Paul here,

I've stalked the forums for a month or so and it seems to me, that apart
from the newbies section, the install bit is where the action is.

So to repeat the subject.

Why are there so many dramas when people install/upgrade mysql.

Is there a problem with the Windoze installer?

It seems that windows services causes most problems.

Being that mysql is open source, is there a need for some public
participation in that area?

Regards Paul.

Thread
Why are there so many dramas when people install/upgradePaul McArdle4 Aug
  • Re: Why are there so many dramas when people install/upgradeMorgan Tocker4 Aug