List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:August 22 2005 12:25am
Subject:Re: MySQL-related jobs listed at Hays
View as plain text
Hi Morgan,

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 16:14, Morgan Tocker wrote:
> On that note -- I was just walking out of the room when you were
> talking about mass-certification for Brisbane UG attendants.
>
> I would be keen to sit the core asap (and perhaps professional after a
> little reading).

Well we aim to do that in the next few months. I suppose we could set a
specific date at the next meeting. I'll also bring along the 6 freebie
MySQL certification study guide books for people to use.

> P.S. The list archives and unsubscribe links on the list don't work.

Told the list-admins.

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL related blogs @ http://www.planetmysql.org/

Thread
MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysArjen Lentz11 Aug
  • Re: MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysMorgan Tocker11 Aug
    • Re: MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysArjen Lentz22 Aug