List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:August 22 2005 12:17am
Subject:Re: web based ug reply facility.
View as plain text
Hi Paul,

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 20:47, Paul McArdle wrote:
> Would it be possible to allow users to reply via a browser.
> I do not curently use & really don't wish to use any email tools other than
> a browser.

If you read your email in a web based email reader, that should be fine.

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL related blogs @ http://www.planetmysql.org/

Thread
web based ug reply facility.Paul McArdle11 Aug
  • Re: web based ug reply facility.Arjen Lentz22 Aug
    • Re: web based ug reply facility.Morgan Tocker22 Aug