List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marvin Hunkin Date:March 19 2011 10:38pm
Subject:mysql questions
View as plain text
hi.
a blind computing it student doing a it help desk course from http://ww.oten.edu.au
and doing the subject use sql to create database and manipulate data, now, using my sql
community 5.1.5 database server.
using the jaws for windows screen reader from http://www.freedomscientific.com
and now a fe questions:
1. how to write a basic script.
2. any documentation, on how to use variables, functions, loops, etc.
3. how to say import a text file and then execute a script within the command line editor.
4. will be using a text editor like notepad, text pad, and then will execute and create
the database.
also, any delimeters, or any other information.a
 newbie and have done a little bit of sql, using visual web developer, doing a star trek
project, and used sql server management studio express 2008, as part of visual studio.
but have never really used my sql.
now need to use this as to do my assignments.
and got the assignments, and enrolled in this subject.g
ot the learning materials.b
ut any extra, help, tips, tricks, so my coding can go smoothly.
marvin, from devonport, tasmania.

Thread
mysql questionsMarvin Hunkin19 Mar
  • Re: mysql questionsArjen Lentz21 Mar