List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:July 24 2007 8:20am
Hi all

We set up this list some time ago, but now meetup actually has
mailing list capabilities also which are decently integrated with the
meetup infrastructure. So, I suggest we all make sure our preferences
on meetup are up to date to receive those emails, and then we can
simply remove this separate list.

Any objections?

(and yes, the meeting venue has changed to Toowong Library! See my other direct email
through the meetup system)

Cheers,
Arjen.

Thread
venue change, mailing list through meetupArjen Lentz24 Jul
  • RE: venue change, mailing list through meetupMark Unwin24 Jul