List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:July 16 2007 3:17am
Subject:RE: Where in Brisbane sit Certification and costs?
View as plain text
Hi Tony

Good to hear you're back. I noticed you rsvp'd in recent months...
I actually left MySQL AB last month.
Still trying to get 5.0 paper certs at our UG again. So for now you'd have to go (and pay)
vue.com/mysql
The cert study guide is good (if you have te 5.0 updated one), it's not the exams but does
discuss all you need to know. Experience does the rest.

See you at the next meeting in Toowong Library.

Cheers, Arjen.