List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tony Adermann Date:July 16 2007 2:15am
Subject:Where in Brisbane sit Certification and costs?
View as plain text
Hi All

Long time no see or here, now that I'm back in Briz Vegas (well have
been for 6 months but thats another story) should be attending the
July 31 meeting to catch up with everyone again.

OK I've decided to do both DBA and Developer exams and was wondering
where and how much? Arjen?

Also any pointers on what I should be learning/remembering, I use
MySQL pretty much every day but nothing to complex or advanced so the
more obscure things they test would be nice to know in advance.

Thanks in advance.

PS Yes I've read the candidate guide, if that is exactly what the test
then great. :)
Thread
Where in Brisbane sit Certification and costs?Tony Adermann16 Jul
RE: Where in Brisbane sit Certification and costs?Arjen Lentz16 Jul