List:Brisbane MySQL Users Group« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arjen Lentz Date:August 11 2005 6:06am
Subject:MySQL-related jobs listed at Hays
View as plain text
Hi,

As I mentioned a few times during recent meetings, recruiters in
Brisbane are urgently looking for MySQL talent. I'm discussing some ways
to help this along. Of course our MySQL certification initiative at the
user group can be a part of that too, and we'll look at doing more.

See here for a few examples of current positions:
 - http://www.hays.com.au/job/jobdescription.aspx?id=8319
 - http://www.hays.com.au/job/jobdescription.aspx?id=9592
 - http://www.hays.com.au/job/jobdescription.aspx?id=6469
 - http://www.hays.com.au/job/jobdescription.aspx?id=7616

Regards,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Community Relations Manager
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

MySQL related blogs @ http://www.planetmysql.org/

Thread
MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysArjen Lentz11 Aug
  • Re: MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysMorgan Tocker11 Aug
    • Re: MySQL-related jobs listed at HaysArjen Lentz22 Aug