List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jin Chen Date:May 30 2007 1:59pm
Subject:My blog for PAT project (A Performance Analysis Tool for MySQL Storage Engine PBXT)
View as plain text
Hello everyone,

I also start working on my Sumer of Code project.
My mentor of this project is Paul McCullagh <http://pbxt.blogspot.com/>.

The goal of this project to provide a performance analysis tool for a MySQL
storage engine PrimeBase XT <http://www.primebase.com/xt/>. We aim to help
developers to locate the bottleneck of the system. In contrast to
traditional profiling tools, we focus on how to capture the impact of the
resource contention through measuring the time spent on waiting critical
resources, such as I/O, memory and locks. We also try to provide context
information to help developers to identify the critical path.
You can know more details and my project progress from my project blog:

http://mysqlperformance.blogspot.com/

and my code will go to
http://code.google.com/p/mysqlperformance/

Your comments are welcomed!

Best regards,

Jin

Thread
My blog for PAT project (A Performance Analysis Tool for MySQL Storage Engine PBXT)Jin Chen30 May