List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Giuseppe Maxia Date:March 18 2008 11:33pm
Subject:Re: Interested in working on a project for gsoc
View as plain text
The first step of being accepted for a SoC task is to demonstrate some
ability in analyzing and describing a project. By asking for help in this
basic task you won't gain any points.
So, please start by writing down your proposal in a wiki page, and then ask
for comments.

derek gebhard wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am very interested in working on either the gui for linux/mac or either
> of the two libmysql projects. Are students already slotted for these
> projects? If not, I was wondering if JimWinstead could help me write my
> resume / application for working on one of these projects.
> Thanks,
> Derek Gebhard
> derek.gebs@stripped
> TechSmith Software Developer Intern - Morae
> Summer: IBM Extreme Blue Team San Jose

Giuseppe Maxia, Community Team Leader
Interested in working on a project for gsocderek gebhard18 Mar
  • Re: Interested in working on a project for gsocGiuseppe Maxia19 Mar