List:Summer of Code« Previous Message
From:Mukesh Jha Date:December 20 2009 5:59am
Subject:s/w guys :: funny story
View as plain text
*FUNNY STORY...*

One day, three consultants, one from Wipro, one from Infosys and one from
TCS, went together for a walk. They were old buddies from b-school, and they
were joining together to remember the tough old days they went as students
together.

For no apparent reasons, they went into this zoo an passed an
elephant.Having worked in the same field and from the same school, of course
there is a little bit of peer competition going on between themselves, so
when he saw this elephant, an idea clicked the Infosys guy, he said to the
others ' Why don't we prove who are the best among ourselves?'. The other
two, of course, agreed.

Then the Infosyan said 'Let's make a test. Whoever can make this elephant to
laugh, he works for the best firm'. After they all agreed, they started.
Being a pure logical strategist, the Infosyan tried to make the elephant
laugh by telling jokes. Of course it stayed still... As a more practical
consultant, the Wipro guy tried to make funny gestures... and the elephant
still stayed still.... Now, comes the TCS guy.. Being the practical guy he
was always told to be, he whispered something to the elephant, and it
laughed at him while pointing its fingers to him...

The other two were astonished. How come this TCS guy be able to beat them?
So the Wipro guy said 'OK, let's make another test. Let's make this elephant
cry !!'. So there they went again, practicing the same method as before. The
Infosys guy told sad sad stories, the Wipro guy made sad gestures, and they
fail again......

Then, the TCS guy whispered something again to the elephant's ear and it
just cried, weeping.....and patting the TCS guy's shoulder.
This cannot be, thought the other two. So the Infosyan said 'OK, you've won
twice. If you can win this test, we will bow to you. Let's make this
elephant run'. He went and bark to the elephant orders to run.Of course, it
stayed still .... The Wipro guy pushes the elephant and stab it with stake
to make it run, it stayed still. So...our TCS guy come to it and whispered
something again to it's ear and the elephant run and run as fast as it
could, as if it was scared to death.

The other two surrendered. They say 'OK, you're the best pal. You work for a
very good firm, tell us your secret'.
'Well' said the TCS guy, 'the first time I made it laugh, I said I work for
TCS'.
' When I made it cry as if it were very sad and patted me, I told the
elephant how much I get paid'.
' And when I made it run scared to death, I said to it, *Why don't you join
TCS?

Thank you.
Mukesh Jha
Mob: +91 9614953098

B.Tech Final Year Student
Computer Science and Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

Thank you.
Mukesh Jha
Mob: +91 9614953098

B.Tech Final Year Student
Computer Science and Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

Thread
s/w guys :: funny storyMukesh Jha20 Dec