List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahra Naeem Date:August 19 2009 10:57am
Subject:August 3 to 9_KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS-Synchronising databases/tables
View as plain text
Hi all,

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
1. Worked on the index difference between table columns. Saved the
difference.
2. Created the appropriate alter and create queries for applying the
difference and tested the queries on the query builder.
3. Made UI changes to make the design more interactive (changes in buttons
and addition of table showing description of differences ).
4. Added a checbox to let the user set delete settings regarding selected
tables before  synchronizing tables.
5. Handled basic foreign key issues and scenarios that came across while
synchronizing databases.

ISSUES THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
None.

KEY CONCERNS
--------------------------
My key concern is to find out maximum bugs in my code while testing so that
I can improve my code.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR UPCOMING WEEK
 Do maximum testing and come up with scenarios where my code fails so that I
am able to make
required changes while testing period i.e August 10 to 16.

Regards,
Zahra

Thread
August 3 to 9_KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS-Synchronising databases/tablesZahra Naeem19 Aug