List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Rutkowski Date:August 18 2009 9:50pm
Subject:GSoC tracking mechanism, status report August 11th - August 18th
View as plain text
Hi all,

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
=============================
- Wrote additional documentation, added information about the
config vars to Documentation.html

- Used add_message(_file).sh to add lang vars.

- Made the tracking of SQL dump imports working.

- Created a short how-to video (see my blog).

- Asked friends to evaluate my project.

- Registered to PMA wiki, but can't edit all articles.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED
======================
--

KEY CONCERNS
============

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK(s)
==========================
- Improve the mechanism

Of course I hope you will send me feedback.
You can test it at http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-alex/

My blog is available at http://trackingmech.blogspot.com/

What do you think about video tutorials? Do we need it for PMA ?
In my view it's sometimes better than reading a lot of written howtos
with dozens of screenshots.

Best regards

Alexander

Thread
GSoC tracking mechanism, status report August 11th - August 18thAlexander Rutkowski18 Aug