List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Derek Schaefer Date:August 17 2009 9:54pm
Subject:GSoC Week 9 - Final evaluations, ahoy!
View as plain text
Hey, all! This will likely be my second to last check-in. I'll be
making another after my branch has been merged back into the trunk.

Key Accomplishments Last Week/This Week

 - Fixed the bug that was preventing the successful import information
panel from displaying after completing an import action that made use
of the type-detection API.
 - Finished adding all applicable strings to the localization files
 - Added more documentation, both to the source and to the phpMyAdmin wiki.
 - Minor optimizations and bug fixes.

Key Tasks that Stalled Last Week

 - None

Key Concerns

 - That my branch merges without complication.

Tasks in the Upcoming Week

 - Merging my branch back into the trunk.
 - Making sure all of my changes integrate smoothly and correctly.
 - Polishing documentation.

Derek Schaefer
GSoC Week 9 - Final evaluations, ahoy!Derek Schaefer17 Aug