List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:August 10 2009 2:29am
Subject:Fwd: GSoC Week 14 - August 2 - August 9| per query variable settings
View as plain text
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
Finished most of test cases so far.  I am unsure of other areas to
test.  I have tested to make sure that the variable is set during the
statement execution and change back.  I have tested with various other
statements.  Some most likely to be used others more random and highly
unlikely just to vary it up. I have also tested each system variable
type in the various cases.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
Not sure if all testing is done.

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
Testing is nearly done I am going to do a final review of test cases.

KEY CONCERNS
None right now but time is running down and should be in final stages.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
Documentation, documentation, documentation. I am unsure what
documentation is to be done.  I am assuming the manual entry for how
to use the function and the MySQL help entry for how to use the
command properly.  Is this the only types of documentation?  What
other types of documentation is required? Where do I look to create
the documentation above as well?  I tried to look through the
developer tutorials but found nothing on required documentation.
Please let me know.
Thread
Fwd: GSoC Week 14 - August 2 - August 9| per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas10 Aug
  • Re: Fwd: GSoC Week 14 - August 2 - August 9 per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik10 Aug
    • Re: Fwd: GSoC Week 14 - August 2 - August 9 per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas10 Aug
      • Re: Fwd: GSoC Week 14 - August 2 - August 9 per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik11 Aug