List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:scut_tang Date:July 20 2009 7:17am
Subject:GSoC Week 11 - I_S/P_S storage engine
View as plain text
Hi,

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
==============================
1. Got rid of intermediate items completely in infoschema_discover;
2. Add table COLLATION_CHARACTER_SET_APPLICABILITY, COLUMN_PRIVILEGES, OPEN_TABLES and
PLUGINS and they seem wok well;

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
===============================
 According to schedule, I should finish all I_S tables fetching data functions. Unluky, I
just have finished 7 I_S tables:
ENGINES, COLLATIONS, CHARACTER_SETS, COLLATION_CHARACTER_SET_APPLICABILITY,
COLUMN_PRIVILEGES, OPEN_TABLES and PLUGINS.
The remaning look more complex, but I am speeding up.

KEY CONCERNS
============
1. In infoschema_discover, I take all fields whose type are MYSQL_TYPE_STRING into
Field_varstring and no Field_blob, regardless of field's lengh. Is it any problem?

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
Continue coding fetching data functions.

Regards,
Robin

Thread
GSoC Week 11 - I_S/P_S storage enginescut_tang20 Jul
  • Re: GSoC Week 11 - I_S/P_S storage engineSergei Golubchik21 Jul
    • Re: GSoC Week 11 - I_S/P_S storage enginescut_tang23 Jul