List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:July 19 2009 6:10pm
Subject:GSoC Week 11 - July 13 - July 19 | per query variable settings
View as plain text
UPDATE:

Found a few issues in my report reading more and finding some comments
Item -> str_value is for cache not storing the variable.  I may have
found some alternate routes that are possible I will look into these
soon. I may have more on how to setup a set_var properly from some
other sections of code.  This would now go under good vibrations as I
have a few leads into how to implement a set_var and get the values to
reset.  We will see, as some of the report above was due to some
frustration.

Joe
Thread
GSoC Week 11 - July 13 - July 19 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas19 Jul