List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:scut_tang Date:July 16 2009 1:29am
Subject:Re: GSoC Week 10 - I_S/P_S storage engine
View as plain text
Hi, Sergei

I am very sorry. I forgot to commit change before generated the diff file, so the diff
file I send you was not right.
Yesterday my lab power cut all the whole day, so I see your mail just now.
I check the branch you created in, but I find:

Project:INFORMATION_SCHEMA GSoC 2009 Project
Get this branch:bzr branch lp:~sergii/mysql-infoschema/trunk
Update this branch: You cannot upload to this branch. Only Sergei can upload to this
Branch format:Branch format 6
Repository format:Packs containing knits without subtree support
Only you can upload to this branch? I tried bzr push lp:~sergii/mysql-infoschema/trunk,
but it failed.

So it is just closer to HASH, not exact HASH?
Could you talk more about table->record[0], table->record[1], table->record[2]?

GSoC Week 10 - I_S/P_S storage enginescut_tang14 Jul
Re: GSoC Week 10 - I_S/P_S storage enginescut_tang16 Jul