KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
1. Almost finish tables ENGINES and COLLATIONS fetching data functions. But they met the
same problem, it is
descripted in KEY CONCERNS.
2. Finish infoschema_find_files.
3. Change a little of hierarchy for the I_S tables, separated I_S tables by index and
non-index. But still leave some required change in
index implementation phase.
KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
I met the same problems in tables ENGINES and COLLATIONS, so I stop to continue coding the
fetching data functions.
1. When I call "SELECT * FROM INFOSCHEMA.ENGINES/COLLATIONS", they are crashed at
SHOW CREATE TABLE INFOSCHEMA.TABLES crashed too, and add
"DEBUG_RETURN(HA_ERR_WRONG_COMMAND)" into ha_infoschema::create() does not work.
I think all these crashes are caused by the incomplete filled table_share. Sergei, could
you check infoschema_discover?
2. I don't use init_tmp_table_share in infoschema_discover, because it won't work. When I
used it, MySQL returned "table does not exist".
I think some fields filled by init_tmp_table_share are not fit for us.
3. const char *index_type(uint inx)
I don't think I_S storage engine use neither HASH nor BTREE, because the indice are
based on file system, not HASH and BTREE. Could I add
one more index type, like FSYSTEM?
4. I don't know clearly about table->record[0-2]. Is table->record connected with
5. '#define MYSQL_SERVER 1' should be in ha_infoschema.cc. If not, lots of functions we
can't use, which declare in mysql_priv.h.
TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
Continue coding fetching data functions.