List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahra Naeem Date:July 14 2009 5:32am
Subject:July 13 to 17 _ KEY_ ACCOMPLISHMENTS_ / Synchronizing Databases and
Tables
View as plain text
Hi,

 KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
 ==============================
I have refactored the code written so far by:
1) Applying all the applicable pear coding conventions.
2) Change the data structure of update array.
3) I have started building the logic for the cases when synchronizing table
either has
 a composite primary key or does not have a primary key at all.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
===============================
Apply selected changes button has not yet become functioning.

KEY CONCERNS
============
Make the "Apply selected changes" button functioning.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
1) Make 'Apply selected changes' button functioning.
2) Implement the logic for different cases of primary key encountered during
data synchronization.
3) Start building logic of structure synchroniziation.
4) Create a plan for the post mid evaluation tasks.

Regards,
Zahra

Thread
July 13 to 17 _ KEY_ ACCOMPLISHMENTS_ / Synchronizing Databases and TablesZahra Naeem14 Jul