List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:January 31 2008 5:47am
Subject:Re: SOC
View as plain text
Giuseppe Maxia wrote:

Hi!

You are also welcome to talk to me about them, and look at the project
page on the Forge wiki (http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/) to see if there
are some previous/old tasks that interest you

Till Google announces the SoC, we aren't participants for 2008, yet :)

Hang in there, I'm told you'll hear something within a month

	kind regards

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
MySQL AB, http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
SOCDeveloper Mailing ID31 Jan