List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:January 31 2008 5:47am
Subject:Re: SOC
View as plain text
Giuseppe Maxia wrote:

You are also welcome to talk to me about them, and look at the project
page on the Forge wiki ( to see if there
are some previous/old tasks that interest you

Till Google announces the SoC, we aren't participants for 2008, yet :)

Hang in there, I'm told you'll hear something within a month

	kind regards

> Hi,
> The Summer of Code 2008 has not been announced yet.
> If you have a cool project, the best course of action is
> 1) create a wiki page on MySQL Forge with the project description and
>    objectives;
> 2) blog about it;
> 3) re-propose this project when the Summer of Code starts.
> Cheers
> GiuSeppe
> Developer Mailing ID wrote:
>> Sir,
>> I am interested in Google Summer of Code for Mysql. I have interest in
>> database and wanna know more about this. I want to know the various
>> projects
>> that I can take in this SOC as well as how to apply . I too have a
>> project
>> in my mind for mysql. Where should I discuss my project etc?
>> Please Reply Soon.
>> Atul Aggarwal

Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Tel: +61 412 593 292 (Australia) | +6012 204 3201 (Malaysia)

MySQL Forge:
SOCDeveloper Mailing ID31 Jan
  • Re: SOCGiuseppe Maxia31 Jan
    • Re: SOCColin Charles31 Jan