List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:July 3 2009 3:02pm
Subject:Re: FW: GSoC Week 7 - June 15-22 | per query variable settings
View as plain text
Hi, Joseph!

Sorry for the late reply, I've just returned back home yesterday :(

On Jun 28, Joseph Lukas wrote:

> KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
> Began looking into the full structure of the Lex and deciding how to pass
> the information my function. Not too much in this explained later.

Do you want me to explain that part ? What exactly is unclear ?

By the way, you tree is still not on launchpad, right ?
Can you send me a patch then ?
This or early next week, please - so that I could look at it before mid
term evaluation deadline.

> KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
> Going through the Lex I managed to screw up some code somehow I have
> yet to figure out and had to use bazaar to revert the code.  Nothing
> really lost though.

good :)

> On my proposed schedule: Still on schedule
> Currently at | Develop initial system base :: Est. May 24 - June 30
> Skeleton Code in place - Done
> MySQL recognizes empty function command - done already
> executes minmal test block such as creates output test file - done
> command set as reserved word - done
> functions in SQL command - Done
> verify data sent, and data structure - In-Progress

Great! Just don't forget to send the patch.

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
Sergei

--
GSoC Week 3 - May 18 -24 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas23 May