List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahra Naeem Date:June 30 2009 9:15pm
Subject:29 June to 4 July-- Key accomplishments--Synchronizing Databases and
Tables
View as plain text
Hi,

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
==============================
1.As per the suggestion from my mentor, I have modularized the code using
functions.
2.Reviewed the code of GUI 1 and I have coded it according to PMA.
3.Coded and tested the corresponding queries required to apply the data
difference between the target and source databases.
4.Started coding GUI 2.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
===============================
I still need to see the peer coding conventions although I have followed
some coding & naming conventions already.
The code does not so far connect to a remote server

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
===================
No as such.

KEY CONCERNS
============
Code GUI 2 according to PMA and display all the contents whether functioning
or hard coded dummy information.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
==========================
1. Code GUI 2
  Make the "Synchronize databases" button functioning i.e. by pressing this
button both the     databases will be synchronized completely.
  Any synchronization type selected for any table of the source database
will have its information displayed along with a check box as soon as it is
selected.
  Show buttons for applicable types of synchronization in front of each
table in source database and make them functioning.

Regards,
Zahra

Thread
29 June to 4 July-- Key accomplishments--Synchronizing Databases and TablesZahra Naeem30 Jun