List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:June 28 2009 7:34pm
Subject:FW: GSoC Week 7 - June 15-22 | per query variable settings
View as plain text
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
   Began looking into the full structure of the Lex and deciding how to pass
the information my function. Not too much in this explained later.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
    Going through the Lex I managed to screw up some code somehow I have yet
to figure out and had to use bazaar to revert the code.  Nothing really lost
though. I messed up another file I do not get how but is no matter now and
have begun to make progress again. Been a little burnt out from class and
that just finishes after a presentation tomorrow I will be good to go. I
took most of the week off after my screw up.  I will start fresh next week.
I needed a break I am sorry.

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
    I think a fresh start should definitely revive my project starting next
week. Most of it has come along great but had a coder burn out I am likely
about over with. Other good vibration is AI is over and I know now I do not
ever want to code an expert system.  Some of the other stuff is ok.

KEY CONCERNS
  Not much still on schedule.  Should be good to go on Tuesday.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
  Being summer break I am all about GSoC once again and will be finishing
the checking of the Lex data before proceeding to developing the remainder
of implementation ideas to give to Sergei.

On my proposed schedule: Still on schedule
Currently at | Develop initial system base :: Est. May 24 - June 30
Skeleton Code in place - Done
MySQL recognizes empty function command - done already
executes minmal test block such as creates output test file - done
command set as reserved word - done
functions in SQL command - Done
verify data sent, and data structure - In-Progress

Thread
GSoC Week 3 - May 18 -24 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas23 May
  • Re: GSoC Week 3 - May 18 -24 | per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik25 May
  • FW: GSoC Week 4 - May 25 -31 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas31 May
    • Re: FW: GSoC Week 4 - May 25 -31 | per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik2 Jun