List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahra Naeem Date:June 22 2009 9:37pm
Subject:HELP! Problem using $REQUEST and $POST variables
View as plain text
Hi,
Hope all of you are doing great and having fun at GSoC.

Hey guys! could anyone help me out with this problem.

Whenever I try to retrieve data from a "form" using  $_REQUEST or $_POST
variables when I am also including certain files at the top of the page
using require_once function call, it cannot not find any values in the
$_REQUEST or $_POST variables.

Whereas, if I first retrieve the same values using the $_REQUEST or $_POST
variables and then include all the files using require_once function, it
finds values in $_REQUEST or $_POST variables.

My problem is that I have to include those files before I retrieve data from
the "form" using these variables.

I have tried to retreive data and save it in simple php variables before
including the files. But those variable show values before the require_once
function but do not show any value after the code lines that call the
function require_once().

This is pretty strange but I hope any one of you would be able to suggest
some appropriate solution for my problem.

Thanks...

Best Wishes,
Zahra

Thread
HELP! Problem using $REQUEST and $POST variablesZahra Naeem22 Jun
  • Re: HELP! Problem using $REQUEST and $POST variablesMichal Čihař23 Jun
    • Re: HELP! Problem using $REQUEST and $POST variablesZahra Naeem23 Jun