List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zahra Naeem Date:June 16 2009 5:28am
Subject:June 15 to 20 _Key Accomplishments
View as plain text
Hi,

KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
==============================
Integrated ‘Synchronization’ tab in the phpmyadmin home page.
Designed GUI that takes host name, username, password, port and database
name of source and target servers.
Integrated this GUI in phpmyadmin page.
Did client side validation of the fields in the form.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
===============================
Looking for validation functions that validate the fields of the form.

Saw validate.lib.php for validation functions, forms.inc.php for forms, and
config_info.inc.php for allowable values of the forms and assignment of
validator id.

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
===================
 Clear about how the interface/page is rendered (headers and footers are
included, etc). This would help me more later in the project.

KEY CONCERNS
============
I am still finding and identifying the verification function for the source
and target database information entry form.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
Access the data from the source and target databases after validation.
Mapping the matching and non-matching tables from the source and target
databases.
Finding and saving data difference in target and source database tables.

Regards,
Zahra

Thread
June 15 to 20 _Key AccomplishmentsZahra Naeem16 Jun