List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:May 31 2009 5:15pm
Subject:FW: GSoC Week 4 - May 25 -31 | per query variable settings
View as plain text
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEK
   Managed to get working skeleton function to operate.
   At least now it won't crash the server when I get the Parser changed.
   This makes 2 more parts of my schedule moved to done.

KEY TASKS THAT STALLED LAST WEEK
    Lost 2 days due to car trouble unfortunately and am playing catch up.
    Almost lost another day due to file error but pulled a backup and lost
only a little bit of time. (This has been a really bad week)

KEY GOOD VIBRATIONS
    After getting more acquainted with the parser I hope to use Sergei's
suggestions and redo part of my statements should not be too difficult.

KEY CONCERNS
  I would say not making up for the lost time fast enough.  I have 2 things
due in class and my car just hit at the worst time and set it all back.
Midterm is on Wednesday but I do not think this is too much concern and
should catch up next week at the latest.  I am also a little ahead of my
plans which further reduces the impact. Last day of class is around June 27
which will free up 8-10 hours for any make-up needed in future.

TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
  Implement Sergei's suggestions and start looking at the function side of
the project on how to execute the task properly.

On my proposed schedule:
Currently at | Develop initial system base :: Est. May 24 - June 30
Skeleton Code in place - Done (new)
MySQL recognizes empty function command - done already
executes minmal test block such as creates output test file - soon
command set as reserved word - done
functions in SQL command - Done (new)
verify data sent, and data structure - will work on soon (after implementing
Sergei's suggestion)

Thread
GSoC Week 3 - May 18 -24 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas23 May
  • Re: GSoC Week 3 - May 18 -24 | per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik25 May
  • FW: GSoC Week 4 - May 25 -31 | per query variable settingsJoseph Lukas31 May
    • Re: FW: GSoC Week 4 - May 25 -31 | per query variable settingsSergei Golubchik2 Jun