List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:May 31 2009 7:27am
Subject:Re: About my participation of summer code program
View as plain text
Hi, ranjan!

On May 31, ranjan mishra wrote:
>  Sir,
> I have Mailed u about my interest of participating in summer code program. I
> have mailed u all the details but till the I have not received any from ur
> side.
> So can u brief about that what has happened about that.

Sure.
The SoC timeline is available from the Google site:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline

In particular, it says

  April 3: 12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC
    Student application deadline.

Are you sure you've submitted your application on Google's site before
the deadline ? Applying by email didn't work.

  April 20: ~12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC
    Accepted student proposals announced on the Google Summer of
    Code 2009 site.

I believe it means that if you didn't hear from Google at the end of
April - you application was not accepted.

Regards / Mit vielen Grüßen,
Sergei

--
About my participation of summer code programranjan mishra31 May