List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joseph Lukas Date:April 25 2009 4:38pm
Subject:Recommendations
View as plain text
Does anybody know of any good book recommendations for reference material?
Most developing MySQL books I seem to find are more on using/administering
the program and less about coding for it.   I would like to get a heads up
and perhaps order the books so that they arrive by the time my class Finals
are over on the 30th.  So far from a classmate was a suggestion to get a
book on gdb for debugging in eclipse.

So far I have gotten bazaar set-up and installed 6.0 by source code and got
eclipse to run mysqld and load source code successfully on my macbook pro
laptop.  I am trying to read the other coding documentation tips but
reference books would help.  I also need to read more on how to use bazaar.

I hope this is where I ask this since I have yet to locate my mentors e-mail
address and I have been up and down much of Google¹s GSoC site so far.

Thank You
JD Lukas

Thread
RecommendationsJoseph Lukas25 Apr
  • Re: RecommendationsArjen Lentz26 Apr
    • Re: RecommendationsSergei Golubchik28 Apr
Re: Recommendationsscut_tang4 May