List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mayssam Sayyadian Date:August 22 2007 6:15am
Subject:MySQLXplorer Code & Report
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

My project, MySQLXplorer was our first try in moving toward a multi-column
multi-table keyword search operator for relational database management
systems. Using MySQLXplorer, one can issue keywords and find associations
between tuples from different tables that may contain all/part of the query
keywords. We've also implemented an efficient execution engine for this
purpose to return top-k answers by early pruning unwanted results.

The project downloadable files are uploaded at
http://code.google.com/p/mysqlxplorer/

I hope this helps everyone in the community who's interested in keyword
search in MySQL databases.

Best,

--mayssam

Thread
MySQLXplorer Code & ReportMayssam Sayyadian22 Aug