List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:August 17 2007 12:19am
Subject:Students... Monday is code submission day!
View as plain text
Hi Students,

Monday is code submission day. I.e. you must upload your code to a
public subversion repository (code.google.com is nice, we hear)

This does not mean its your final code (you are encouraged to continue
hacking on your project), but it does mean its the code we'll be
"grading" you on. So make it work!

If you have any issues with regards to this, please drop me an email, or
catch me on IRC

	thanks & kind regards
--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
MySQL AB, Melbourne, Australia, www.mysql.com

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Students... Monday is code submission day!Colin Charles17 Aug