List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:August 17 2007 12:16am
Subject:Summer of Code is almost at an end...
View as plain text
Hi mentors!

The Summer of Code is coming to an end. Next week (by Monday), the
students would have to upload all the code, and then comes the great
process of final evaluations

I understand that some students have mentioned that they would like to
continue on the project even after the SoC deadline. And this is *great*
news. These are the kind of dedicated people the industry will want to hire

But, as a clear warning - promises alone, do not mean too much, and you
have to ensure that they are going to continue. And that their progress,
thus far, has been fair

If anything is amiss, please contact *me* offlist (i.e. via emailing me
or hitting me up on the various IM systems I'm on) before any final
evaluations, so we can find amicable solutions to issues

	Thanks & Kind Regards
--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
MySQL AB, Melbourne, Australia, www.mysql.com

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Summer of Code is almost at an end...Colin Charles17 Aug