List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Derek Schaefer Date:March 21 2009 9:33pm
Subject:GSoC phpMyAdmin Project
View as plain text
Greetings everyone,

My name is Derek Schaefer, and I am a Computer Science student at DePaul
University. I am interested, primarily, in working on adding new import
modules to phpMyAdmin (Open Document Spreadsheet, XML, etc.). I use
phpMyAdmin on a routine basis for both personal projects as well as
contractual web development and I am quite familiar with its
functionality. I am also respectively fluent in PHP, and thus I believe
I am well-suited for this project.

I would like to get in direct contact with Michal Čihař, the mentor
listed for this project on the MySQL GSoC ideas wiki, as I have some
particular ideas and questions that I would like to get feedback on.

Thank you and take care,

Derek Schaefer
Thread
GSoC phpMyAdmin ProjectDerek Schaefer21 Mar
  • Re: GSoC phpMyAdmin ProjectMichal Čihař21 Mar