List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:September 4 2008 8:37am
Subject:Re: Students, its time to submit your code
View as plain text
On 9/4/08 Raj Kissu wrote:
> > >  2. Should the tarball uploaded by the student contain only the
> code he
> >> >>

> > > Yes, code produced only. Student must upload to google's site
>

> What about code implemented in existing files? Do I include only the
> portion
> of the code, or can I include the entire file itself? They come with
> comments indicating where I've modified them.

Entire file itself, sounds OK

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles3 Sep
  • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeMarc Delisle3 Sep
    • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles3 Sep
      • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeRaj Kissu4 Sep
        • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles4 Sep
          • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeRaj Kissu4 Sep