List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:September 3 2008 9:32pm
Subject:Re: Students, its time to submit your code
View as plain text
Marc Delisle wrote:
> Colin Charles a écrit :
>> Hi!
>>
>> Be prepared to submit a tarball of your code to Google!
>>
>> Most of you passed (if you failed, you know why)
>>
>> Congratulations again!
>>
>> If you have any comments on how we can improve, etc. don't hesitate to
>> drop me an email
>>
>> Again, hope you had a fun summer hacking, and happy schooling!
>>
>>     Kind Regards
>
> Hi Colin,
> a few questions:
>
> 1. I had uploaded a tarball on my server for you to review, is this
> still needed?

Nope, this can go now. Thanks :)

> 2. Should the tarball uploaded by the student contain only the code he
> produced (there are patches against phpMyAdmin's code base).

Yes, code produced only. Student must upload to google's site

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles3 Sep
  • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeMarc Delisle3 Sep
    • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles3 Sep
      • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeRaj Kissu4 Sep
        • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeColin Charles4 Sep
          • Re: Students, its time to submit your codeRaj Kissu4 Sep