List:Summer of Code« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin Charles Date:August 18 2008 4:59am
Subject:URGENT: Last day to hand in your code
View as plain text
Hi!

Students! This is for you

I hope you've had a great time hacking on code, for MySQL, all summer
long (winter, if you're down under).

Today, at *19:00 UTC* or 12 noon PDT (if you're in San Francisco), is
the date you need to submit all code for us to review

This date is *firm* and no deadlines are to be extended

Failure to provide us with code, will lead to you *not receiving* the
remaining amount of your stipend, because we cannot evaluate your code

So, even if its not complete, make sure we have a tarball online TODAY

If you have queries, drop me an email, ASAP

	Kind Regards

--
Colin Charles, Community Relations Manager, APAC
Database Group, Sun Microsystems Inc., http://www.mysql.com/

MySQL Forge: http://forge.mysql.com/
Thread
URGENT: Last day to hand in your codeColin Charles18 Aug
  • Re: URGENT: Last day to hand in your codeArjen Lentz18 Aug
    • Re: URGENT: Last day to hand in your codeGiuseppe Maxia18 Aug
  • Re: URGENT: Last day to hand in your codeCharles Song18 Aug